Plenty of people including Jamie Farrell love annuities, especially Fixed Indexed Annuities, and you should too. We also think that Ken Fisher loves annuities even though he takes out full-page ads that say, “I HATE Annuities and You should too!”
Here are the top fixed index annuity benefits for everyone:
- Fixed Index Annuities (FIA) GUARANTEES – This matters when (not if) the next market crash happens.
Tax-Deferred Income Growth- Fixed indexed annuities (FIAs) offer long-term tax-deferred savings. If you keep your money in the annuity, there is no tax on interest earnings. If you receive a payout, however, the annuity will be taxed as ordinary income.
- Guaranteed Lifetime Income – You will not have to worry about outliving your savings if you live longer than expected and spend more in retirement. An FIA is a financial tool that helps ensure a steady income stream. Fixed indexed annuities (FIAs) are also designed with guaranteed lifetime income to prevent you from outliving your earnings.
Your Principal is Safe – You will not lose the value of your fixed indexed annuities (FIAs) despite any market fluctuations. If the market goes down, the interest credited will never go below zero. You will never lose your interest once it’s added to your principal.
Predictable Income- Since fixed indexed annuities (FIAs) offer predictable income, most feel comfortable withdrawing funds from them instead of an IRA or 401(k). Your interest earnings rate always remains somewhere between the interest rate floor and the cap. In turn, no matter what happens in the market, you can still receive payments throughout your retirement.
A Diversified Portfolio – A balanced portfolio is necessary for minimizing risk while maximizing your potential reward. Fixed indexed annuities (FIAs) are a great retirement tool for your diversified portfolio. You will be able to make money, without the added risk of losing it.
The 78 million baby boomers who moved their money from annuities to Ken Fisher have lost guaranteed death benefits, guaranteed accumulation benefits, guaranteed withdrawal benefits, and guaranteed income benefits. On the other hand, Ken Fisher has benefited from annuities.
Here are the top annuity benefits for Ken Fisher:
- Major Source for Fisher Investments – He has an aggressive marketing campaign focused on variable annuities, so he must think that they can be used as a major source for Fisher Investments assets under management.
- Ken is one of the top shareholders of an insurance company that mostly sells fixed annuities.
- Advising against annuities does not require an insurance license and the securities industry does not prohibit the unlicensed investment advisor from advising against annuities.
- It is illegal for insurance agents and advisors to offer rebates, but not for Ken who offers the rebate in the form of reduced advisory fees over time.
- Annuities are easy to liquidate and transfer so when he helps his clients terminate an annuity, he is not held to the same rules of suitability, churning and replacement, and all insurance laws that protect the consumer from fraud and unsuitable sales.
Look, don’t be duped by one more marketing genius’ deceptive advertising. Remember: Fx3 and Jamie Farrell LOVE Fixed Index Annuities and YOU should too!